- Washing dogs.
- Delivering pizza at night.
- Corporate law.
- Academic and health administration.
- Human resources.
- Public relations.
- Professional work.
- Managerial work.
- Clerical work.
- Sales work.
- Service work.
- Frying fish.
- Whatever the verb is for what bailiffs do.
Jobs David Graeber thinks aren’t bullsh*t:
- Factory work.
- Making cabinets.
- Composing unsuccessful poetry and music.
- Dock work.
- Writing science fiction or playing ska music (presented as edge cases.)
- Being an anthropology professor (implied.)
I’m almost certain that some of his opinions are defensible.